With their vision of "Engaged people, working together, delivering valued services," Port Stephens Council wanted all functions and activities to have their processes mapped, managed, reviewed and continuously improved in order to deliver an agreed level of output to both internal teams as well as external residents.
Watch this webinar with Craig Robinson, Information Services Coordinator at Port Stephens Council, Australia to learn how they have implemented a new approach to process management, including how they have:
- Decentralised process ownership
- Supported Council’s key strategies for customer service and business improvement
- Quantified the hard savings and efficiencies resulting from their new approach
- Improved company culture fuelled increased collaboration across teams
- Maintained momentum and a continued focus on process improvement.
Information Services Coordinator, Port Stephens Council
Craig has been employed in business process roles for the past 8 years in Mining, Manufacturing and Local Government. He is the 'Promaster' at Port Stephens Council - one of the councils who have led the way in implementing Promapp in Australia.