The European Union (EU) is implementing GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) on May 25, 2018. Organizations who offer goods or services to EU residents or monitor the behavior of EU residents must comply, or they may incur significant financial penalties. Are you ready? Time is running out to ensure you comply with the new requirements.
Watch this webinar with Dean Evans, Satori Consulting to learn what the GDPR requirements mean for your organization, plus get a practical guide to achieving GDPR readiness including how to implement processes to satisfy the privacy rights of individuals. Dean covers:
=> What is GDPR?
=> Common GDPR misconceptions
=> Key considerations
=> How to develop a plan of action
=> Process owners as data stewards
Director, Satori Consulting
Dean Evans leads the IT Infrastructure & Cybersecurity practice at Satori Consulting. Dean has over 25 years’ experience successfully delivering technology initiatives; a former retail bank CIO who understands how technology can be leveraged while assuring the integrity of data and systems. He is an established, trusted advisor whose work has spanned financial services, healthcare, energy and retail industries.
Dean delivers complex, multi-dimensional strategic and information technology programs for mid-sized and Global 100 organizations. He has extensive experience in business transformation and has successfully delivered business and IT solutions including:
- Cloud strategy - Architecture, Infrastructure design and implementation
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy - Assessment, Remediation & Compliance
- IT Outsourcing - Sourcing, Service Delivery and Organizational Design
- Enterprise Compliance & Risk Management - how to balance risk, regulatory and business issues
- Assurance planning and implementation - Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery